Thursday, August 5, 2010

Moving forward

A week and a bit ago a very good friend of mine from high school saw my blog post and basically told me straight up that I needed something a bit more if I was thinking of heading somewhere with my photography. He explained to me how important it was when marketing yourself to own your online identity. And basically how easy it was to switch. Which is all explained here at Social Connect Blueprint; Trevors Company.

So yes I have done it. I now am the proud owner of......... lol my name and a new much improved blog.
 
Deanna Chambers Photography

Anyways, I hope those of you who travel here will check it out as I will be phasing this out and posting soley there. Thanks again and hope to see & hear from you in the future.


Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment