Friday, July 2, 2010

Ug....

So the last two weeks have been so busy for me that I havent had any opportunities to go out and really shoot what I want. Rain, hail and other time constraints made it virtually impossible for me to be out where I want to take some more pics. There were many times I wish I had my camera but hadnt been carrying it with me. So today I know its a cliche but I took some flower pictures after it rained. Nothing exciting. I wish I could figure out how to properly close out the weed on the left of the peony is bugging me but I tried quickly to clone it out and it looked very obvious. If anyone has any tips let me know. I am waiting patiently to order my Sigma 105mm Macro at the end of the month since I think that macro will soon become addicting to me. Hope you like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment